After Re-opening, Tanah Lot Begins to Be Visited by Tourists
After two days being opened since the issuance of the Circular (SE) from the Bali Provincial Government and Tabanan Regency Government, Tanah Lot Tourist Attraction began to be visited by tourists. It has only been open for two days, on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 and Thursday, September 9, 2021, the number of visitors to the Tanah Lot has reached 241 people.
This was conveyed by I Wayan Sudiana, Operations Manager of Tanah Lot Bali on Thursday, September 9, 2021. "We are grateful, only two days after opening, we have approached 500 visitors," said Sudiana. He said, actually Tanah Lot had been ready long ago if it was to be opened. This is because it follows the directions and policies of the Tabanan Regency Government.
When asked about the implementation of health protocols in the Tanah Lot area, he said that what was the responsibility of the manager had been provided and carried out. Regarding the visit to Tanah Lot, his party really hopes that this situation can be sustainable along with the decline in the spread of COVID-19 in Tabanan. "For visitors who come, we urge them to actively use the PeduliLindung application for the common good," he concluded.